Personal Information Handling Policy (Ver.1.0) This policy shall be effective as of April 1, 2016.
CMA Global Co., Ltd.(http://www.cmaglobal.net/) maintain the following privacy principles in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information to protect and preserve the confidentiality of your personal information and to facilitate handling of user requests and complaints.
Article 1 (Purpose of handling personal information)
CMA Global Co., Ltd. shall handle personal information for the following purposes. All personal information handled by us shall not be used for purposes other than what is originally intended and necessary measures such as receipt of a separate consent shall be taken if the purposes of using personal information change.
1. Handling inquiries
We collect and handling personal information for the purpose of identifying a person who makes an inquiry, content of inquiry, communicating and notifying handling results.
2. Marketing purpose
We collect and handling personal information for the purpose of statistical analysis and marketing with regards to the use of our services by members.
Article 2 (Handling personal information and retention period)
1. CMA Global Co., Ltd. shall collect, use and keep the personal information of opt-in persons only for the personal information retention period stipulated in relevant laws and regulations or otherwise agreed upon by the relevant persons.
2. The personal information handling and retention period shall be as follows.
1) Handling inquiries : three(3) years upon completion of inquiry request
2) Service improvement and marketing purpose : three(3) years
3) Other purposes
- During the investigation period in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations if applicable
- Until the settlement of claim and obligation with regards to the use of website if applicable
Article 3 (Rights and obligations of information principals and how to exercise them)
1. Information principals may, at any time, exercise their rights regarding personal information protection as stated below.
1) Request for viewing personal information
2) Request for correcting errors if any
3) Request for deletion
4) Request for suspending handling
2. Exercising rights stipulated in Paragraph 1 may be performed by writing a letter, sending an email or using other means of communication such as FAX to CMA Global Co., Ltd. together with the Annex 8 Form in accordance with the Enforcement Regulation of Personal Information Protection Act and CMA Global Co., Ltd. shall conform to the requests without delay.
3. In the event that an information principal requests for correction of error or deletion, CMA Global Co., Ltd. shall neither use nor offer the relevant personal information until the completion of such correction or deletion.
4. Exercising rights stipulated in Paragraph 1 may be performed by a legal representative or an appointee. In this case, the Annex 11 Form in
accordance with the Enforcement Regulation of Personal Information Protection Act shall be submitted.
Article 4 (Personal information items to be handled)
CMA Global Co., Ltd. shall handle the following personal information items.
1. Items to be collected to handle inquiries
- Name, company, telephone, email address
Article 5 (Termination of personal information)
CMA Global Co., Ltd. shall, in principle, shall terminate relevant personal information upon completion of achieving the purpose of personal
information specified at the time of collection. The procedure, period and the method of destruction shall be as follows.
1. Termination procedure
Upon completion of achieving the purpose of personal information specified at the time of collection, the relevant personal information shall be transferred to a separate DB and be terminated after a certain period or immediately in accordance with the internal policy or relevant laws and regulations. In this case, the personal information transferred to the DB shall not be used for purposes otherwise stated in relevant laws.
2. Period of termination
The personal information of users shall be terminated within five days upon expiration of the retention period or within five days after it is no longer necessary to retain personal information for various reasons, including achievement of purpose of handling personal information,
suspension of relevant services and termination of business.
3. How to terminate
All electronic personal information shall be terminated using relevant technology in a way to permanently disable the restoration of data.
Article 6 (Security of personal information)
CMA Global Co., Ltd. shall take the following technical/managerial and physical actions to ensure the security of personal information in
accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Managerial action: Make and implement internal management plan, regular education among employees etc.
2. Technical action: Restriction of access to the personal information handling system through access privilege control, installation of access control system, and installation of security program
3. Physical action: access control to data processing room and data archive
Article 7 (Personal information protection manager)
1. CMA Global Co., Ltd. shall appoint the personal information protection manager as specified below who is in charge of protecting and handling personal information as well as handling requests and compensation.
▶ Personal information protection manager
Name : Hae-jin Jeong
Dept. : Data Processing Team
Contact: 053-588-6070, firstname.lastname@example.org, (FAX)053-588-6076